Prison Consultant

Services Provided...

Petition for Commutation of Sentence

I am familiar with the guidelines and procedures for applying to the United States Pardon Attorney (USPA) for the President of the United States to approve your sentence to be reduced to the time served. In addition, I have experience in appearing before the USPA and presenting an oral request for the Commutation of Sentence.

Compassionate Release

I  have experience developing and presenting requests to the Federal Bureau of Prisons to be considered for a compassionate release under 18 U.S.C. 3582 based on the inmate’s health prognosis.

© Copyright 2016 All rights reserved.